About the Gravity Two Bike Rack by Delta Cycle
The Delta Gravity Two Bike Rack offers functional storage solutions in a contemporary art deco design. This unique product uses the force of gravity to harness superb support, reinforced by steel tube construction. Rubber bumpers conveniently protect your walls and floor from scratches and scuff marks. This silver powder-coated bike storage rack will help you make the most efficient use of your valuable space. Looks great in any home or garage.
- Leans against the wall – no attachment required!
- Features patent-pending Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike.
- Rubber bumpers protect wall and floor.
- Premium quality silver powdercoat finish.
- Easy assembly – tools included.
- Maximum load 35kgs.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE!
- WARNING: Improper installation could result in personal injury including damage to your wall and your bike!
- Begin assembling the legs and work upwards.
- Do not tighten bolts until rack is fully assembled and tubes are properly aligned.
- Adjust height of arms before they bear any weight.
- Make sure that all bolts are tight before using.
- IMPORTANT: Do not exceed maximum total weight limit of 35kg.
Maximum load per hook 11kgs. Maximum weight per bike 22kgs.
- IMPORTANT SAFETY: In order to avoid accidental toppling of the rack, a wall stabilising strap is supplied. This should be attached to the rack at one end with the bolt provided. The other end of the strap should be secured to the wall using a screw that is suitable for the type of wall construction. If in doubt, consult your hardware merchant for the correct method of fixing based on the wall construction.