About the Bike Rack with Tyre Tray by Delta Cycle
The Delta Bike Rack with Tyre Tray has been our best-selling bicycle storage product in the United States for years. Featuring an elegant space-saving design, this rack offers convenient minimalist storage for any bike at a great price. Instead of throwing your cycling partner in the garage, display your bicycle like the work of art it is.
- Tough silver powder-coated finish with a rubber coating to protect your wheel rim.
- Durable opaque plastic tray saves your wall from tyre marks.
- Works with tyres up to 2.5″ wide.
- Maximum load 18kg.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USE!
- WARNING: Improper installation could result in personal injury including damage to your wall and your bike! Mount on a wall capable of supporting 18kg.
- Users should be aware of mounted racks to avoid potential accidental injuries. Avoid mounting rack in a position where personal injury could result from protruding rack not being noticed and accidentally walked into.
- Identify where a wooden stud lies within the wall.
- Determine the correct height to mount the rack, by:
- holding bike upright with both tyres touching the wall, and
- marking the spot where the front tyre touches the wall, then
- measure 310mm above that spot to mark the top screw hole of rack.
Drill a pilot hole for wood screw (must be in a wooden stud).
Use a spirit level to determine the vertical line for a second screw.
Screw in the top hole but not fully home.
Drill a pilot hole for the second screw along a vertical line.
Fully tighten both screws.
Stand back and enjoy aesthetic appeal of the Leonardo on your wall. Hang your bike in a pleasing manner.
- Be sure to avoid drilling into any electrical, plumbing or other service fixtures hidden within the wall.
- IMPORTANT: Be certain the rack is properly secure before hanging bikes. Do not exceed 18kg total load on rack.